Saturday, May 12, 2012

Saturday night,I feel so awkard.
I cannot believe it,I actually hold my handphone and msg her.
I feel so random,Its like,that is not me,This kind of Sai Khong is not the last time Sai Khong that i use to be.
I cannot hold it.I really cannot,I tell myself to be brave,No matter what happen,We still can be friend.But,
really not easy.Should i give myself more time?I got a bunch of friend.A really true friend that help me no matter what happen,But now in my heart,I always lack of something.I lack of something that i cannot replace.
I really did my best to change.I really does........ i want to become back the normal me.How can i make it happen?When the normal me will come back? I not that kind of people,I am a cheerful guy.I am!!
Now i really change,i used to be emo all the time.I used to be sad and show some idiot face now.Its the fact of i really lose?I lose to myself,I cannot face it.

No comments: