Friday, May 25, 2012

people~

Another day had pass
Life is just like this?haha.I cannot believe that the time really pass so fast.
I used to think back .omg.so fast its going to end?
chill baby.
there is still tomorrow
=)

let me think.
What should i post?hmmm
Well,lets talk back about scouts.=)
Do u know 1 thing?I miss scouts so MUCHH!!!
OMG!i feel like i want go back and enjoy hiking,firewoods,camping,campfire with all my scouts fren
I bet none of us can forget what happen to us last time.=)
we use to enjoy,play around.And also we use to flirt around too.=)
But that is not going to happen anymore.all of us is so far apart.
some of us busy for their studies/working and some is oversea
Its just a sweet and wonderful memories for us.

I wish i still in high school.
=(
people use to said,high school is a wonderful memories.yes.i agree and i admit
i miss my high school life.=(
can i go back and start again?who knows?well well

No comments: