Wednesday, May 16, 2012

day by day

Another Day has gone,
Its like how the wind had pass through me,
Yesterday went to my cousin house and have a superb long chat with him.
He really know what i thinking in my mind.He is just too awesome,The way he speak,direct to my heart,
Make me believe myself and be confident of what i'm doing.I actually was stuck in a dark area and cannot find the future,But the thing that really make me confident is him.He show me the light,the way for me to grab the light.And i want to prove to him i can do it.
Last week till now,I change alot,I no more thinking about that so deeply anymore.
She is slowly slowly dissappear in my mind,I start to let go....
Not joking,previous week,When i said i let go,I still haven,But now,i slowly feel it.
That kind of feel really going out from my heart.It is not as pain as last time anymore.
I'm proud i manage erase her from my memories,Its like what my friend told me,
No matter how much u erase her,she still have1% in ur heart.Oh well,let it be.=)!
A guy biggest mistake is let other guy manage to take your girl heart.
I understand about it and totally agree,Hope i won't make it anymore.
I appreciate all the thing that happen in my surrounding.Its just amazing.
I am a buddhist,and i learn something about buddhism too.I believe in karma and the circle of life.
We always face challenge in our life,as long as we can handle it,we can decide our faith.
My faith is in my hand now.I will decide what is my pathway going to be.
Btw,i got new maxis number.*tips*

No comments: